Insights Into the Future of Russia
Here are several quotes from the Edgar Cayce readings in reference to Russia:
– Edgar Cayce
Edgar Cayce (1877-1945), the so-called “sleeping prophet”, made a number of remarkably accurate predictions of the future. In 1934, Cayce predicted the beginning and end of World War II many years before it happened. He predicted the end of Communism, and that Russia would be born again. He also saw a strong religious movement coming out of Russia.
“In Russia there comes the hope of the world, not as that sometimes termed of the communistic, or Bolshevik, no; but freedom, freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for it to be crystallized, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world.”
(Edgar Cayce, 1944, No. 3976-29)… for changes are coming, this may be sure — an evolution, or revolution in the ideas of religious thought. The basis of it for the world will eventually come out of Russia; not communism, no! But rather that which is the basis of the same, as the Christ taught — His kind of communism! (Edgar Cayce, c. 1930, No. 452-6)On Russia’s religious development will come the greater hope of the world. Then that one or group that is the closer in its relationship [with Russia] may fare the better in gradual changes and final settlement of conditions as to the rule of the world. (Edgar Cayce, c.1932)[In Russia] a new understanding has come and will come to a troubled people… (Edgar Cayce, c.1938)
Cayce’s Predictions Also Parallel Anastasia’s Visions for Russia
In 1999, 35 million small family plots produced 90% of Russia’s potatoes, 77% of vegetables, 87% of fruits, 59% of meat, 49% of milk — way to go, people!
In 2003 Russia passed a law to give Russian citizens 2.2-6.8 acres of land each and made the land tax-free. Today over 35 million Russians live on their “dacha plot” and produce over 50% of Russia’s food requirements on only 10% of Russia’s agricultural land, by far outperforming the big agra farms who own the other 90%. This concept of giving away land was inspired by the Ringing Cedars books and those in Russia who appealed to the President to make this happen. As a result of this one action, Russia is well on her way to becoming the wealthiest nation, and the cleanest ecologically, on earth. How this may become a reality in Russia, or any other country in the world, is explained in detail in the books on Anastasia, which I recommend highly. The books can be found here: www.ringingcedars.com
Why Russia in the lead?
My guess is that Russians are less burdened by the schism suffered in the West between Spirituality and a intractably-bogged-down materialist $cience willfully out of touch with anything Real. Dominant Western science is a type of “fiat-$cience” polluted like bad coin & bad medicine by the un-Real.
For those with a Russian education or acquaintances Science and Spirituality are a continuum of truth, not a split-brain conundrum. I believe this to be true, culturally, of the BRIICS nations generally, among which some count Indonesia. We have Brazil, Russia, India, Indonesia and South Africa among the total of 8 large trading nations who intend to dump the $USD and the Euro and form their own currency bloc. Practical people.
Source: PolarLight.org correspondence